You may have noticed a decided absence of posts for the past couple of months. Rest assured we are still here, and things are for the most part, okay. That said, we have both been super busy with heavy workloads, and lots of life, and other obligations… We are also still absorbing the realities of our new political climate and how the impact could potentially change things for us forever. A lot to think about really.
[Photo: The day after my proposal in Provincetown, MA. July 2013]
So the plan was this….
- Propose to Yoav (done in July 13)
- Move in together (done in Jan 14)
- Sell my Hell’s Kitchen apartment
- Buy an apartment together to call our home.
- Keep his apartment of 15 years as an investment property
- And then in spring of 2015, get married
Allow me to introduce myself…
My name is Devyn and I am not your typical gay middle-aged man. I was born and raised in Central California and from a very young age I had dreams of a life in Manhattan always followed by the fears of making that dream come true. Well, in 2007, after living in Chicago for eight years, I set my fears aside, sold my loft and decided to fulfill my dream of a life in Manhattan. I have never looked back.